Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

Look at the guy in the background laughing at Audrey....I don't know what she was doing, but it must have been funny!


Check out WHERE the ball is....I guess she didn't really understand the concept of rolling the ball.


Lilly riding on the Merry-go-round



Well, the other night, Scott decided to take the girls to Chuck E Cheese's. Good times. Actually, he tried to back out at the last minute, but there was no way that was going to happen, after I told the girls they were going to get to go there when Daddy got home, that was all they talked about the rest of the day. Then they got there, and stayed about 20 minutes....they weren't that into it. He said they had a better time at Lowe's afterward. He got them Dora the Explorer gardening tools. FUN! Although I am not really sure they know that using the gardening tools is going to require getting dirty. That is NOT fun.

No comments: